GILDA LILJEBLAD REGENERATING AHA MASK
Aqua, Glycolic Acid, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit/Leaf Extract, Glycerin, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Saccharum Officinarum Extract, Trideceth-9, Xanthan Gum, Urea, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Extract, Citrus Limon Fruit Extract, Acer Saccharum Extract, Bisabolol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Diazolidinyl.
I got the trail pack to give it a go…. I love them skin looks better and feels so much more hydrated. Will definitely buy again
The Gilda Liljeblad Healthy Age Essentials Trial Kit (6 piece) contains essentials for a mature skin. With its rejuvenating ingredients your skin will feel stronger and appear smoother and firmer.
Ideal for hoomans looking for pro-ageing benefits!
- Gilda Liljeblad Micellar Makeup Remover (50 ml): a gentle makeup remover that even removes waterproof mascara.
- Gilda Liljeblad Activating AHA Toner (50 ml): a facial water that works particularly well in mature skin. Use like an essence and pat onto skin
- Gilda Liljeblad Activating AHA Serum (15ml): a serum with an exclusive blend of AHA’s, Peptides and humectants. Both brightening and Firming
- Gilda Liljeblad Vitalising Eye Cream (5ml): a special treatment for the eye area that prevents fine lines and wrinkles, and works to brighten dark undereye circles.
- Gilda Liljeblad Regenerating Vitamin A Retinol Cream (15ml): a healthy ageing night cream with encapsulated vitamin A and E, hyaluronic acid and squalane
- Gilda Liljeblad Regenerating AHA Mask (20 ml): a gel mask that reveals a younger looking skin in less than 10 minutes
How to use:
Remove your makeup with the Micellar Makeup Remover and follow with your favourite mild cleanser. Apply the Vitalise Eye Cream gently using your ring finger under the eye and across the lid, and pat the AHA Toner across the face and neck, following with the AHA Serum. Apply your Regenerating Vitamin A Retinol Cream once every 3 nights, and use the Regenerating AHA Mask once a week, leaving on for 5 minutes before removing thoroughly.
Vegan-friendly, cruelty-free, fully recyclable and made from bioplastic