A lovely creamy cleanser for my dry and sensitive skin. Great as a pre-cleanse or main cleanse, and leaves my skin feeling moisturised without leaving any film or residue. Love it!
Skingredients® PreProbiotic Cleanse Hydrating + Nourishing Cleanser 100ml
Skingredients® PreProbiotic Cleanse (100ml) is your dreamy, creamy, lightweight cleansing lotion that’s suitable for all hooman’s® skin – oily skin types too! It’s a cleanser that’s gentle enough to nurture + balance your skin, with the muscle to remove stubborn eye makeup and cleanse away the remains of the day. Because you deserve a cleanser that can do both.
PreProbiotic Cleanse contains the three 3 Ps: prebiotics, probiotics and polyhydroxy acid (PHA) to hydrate, nourish + gently exfoliate your skin. Prebiotics + probiotics are a dynamic duo when it comes to gut health and easing inflammation – and your skin doesn't want to miss out!
PreProbiotic Cleanse is the 01® in the KeyFour® routine. Use it in the AM + PM with our trusty Cleanse Off Mitt to cleanse and prep your skin for the skincare that follows. Its non-comedogenic formula is powerful enough to remove oil, pollution particles, SPF and makeup, including stubborn eye makeup, while remaining respectful to your skin’s natural barrier.
Our PreProbiotic Cleanse keeps moisture on lockdown and gives back to your skin, we’re sure you + your skin will be obsessed – the skincare hall of fame is calling, we think!
Please note that you need to purchase a primary pack for each product if this is your first purchase as the refill tubes do not come with pumps.
Rock Star Ingredients:
- Oligosaccharide: a hydrating + skin-soothing prebiotic that helps to prevent trans epidermal water loss (TEWL)
- Lactobacillus: a dairy-free probiotic that boosts the skin’s natural moisturising factor for hydrated skin
- Gluconolactone: a polyhydroxy acid (PHA) for hydration and ultra-mild exfoliation
- Capric triglyceride: a combination of coconut oil + glycerin for skin-softening + hydration
Who It’s For:
- All hoomans® – regardless of your skin type, including mamas-to-be
- Dry or dehydrated skin – wave goodbye to that feeling of too-tight skin with our skin respectful formula
- Oily or congestion skin – non-comedogenic because you need balance too
- Irritated, flaky or red skin – free from fragrances and drying alcohols
- Dermatologically tested
- Tested for use around eyes – it'll lift away stubborn eye makeup
- Suitable for all skin types
- Suitable for mamas-to-be (suitable for use during pregnancy)
- Fragrance-free – because smells don’t change cells®
Nerdie tip: Apply PreProbiotic Cleanse to the skin and leave for 20 minutes as a soothing + hydrating micro-mask, before removing with the Cleanse Off Mitt or a face cloth.
How To Use:
Use daily, AM + PM, after pre-cleansing, or alternating with your treatment cleanser.
- Pump a coin-sized amount of cleanser into wet palms.
- Massage into your face using firm, circular, outward motions.
- After 60 seconds, rinse and remove with the Cleanse Off Mitt and tepid water.
How To Refill:
After falling in love with 01® (aka the purple one) and using every last dollop, you’ll want to top up on the nourishing goodness of our creamy, dreamy cleanser.
- To begin, twist your inner tube out.
- Twist off the pump and the collar – keep your pump and collar!
- Take your refill tube, remove the lid, replace the collar and twist the lid back on.
- Screw the inner tube into the outer tube.
- Away you go, ready to cleanse!
- Wash, dry + recycle your refill.
How To Recycle:
The outer tube (primary pack): your tube-for-life that’s made from resilient, ultra-durable materials that are built to last multiple uses and protect the integrity of the rock star ingredients found within. The primary pack isn’t recyclable, but watch this space – we're committed to making our outer tube recyclable within the next 18 months.
The inner tube (refill): is made from polypropylene (aka PP) and polyethylene (aka PE), both of which are widely recyclable plastics.
How to recycle your inner tubes:
- Use every last drop of your Skingredients product.
- Thoroughly rinse the refillable inner tube.
- Make sure that the refill is completely dry.
- Pop in your household recycling bin.
- Feel happy knowing you’re getting skin results aplenty + doing your bit for the planet.
Cardboard outer tubes: durable and fully recyclable packaging that’s made from cardboard – this other tube delivers your skincare in style. We use a biodegradable soy-based ink that’s easily removed during the de-inking process, which makes our cardboard packaging easily recyclable.
How to recycle your cardboard outer tubes: Pop them in your household recycling bin.