For those who use prescription retin-A cream; this is the only product I swear by. Soft, moisturizing, doesn't clog pores, skin finds a dewiness and settles much quicker than any other emollient moisturizers I've used. Highly recommend investing in Neostrata.
I only use a teeny tiny amount every night because it is very rich and a little goes a long way so this product will definitely last. Face feels very soft in the morning.
I thought my skin would feel more hydrated- still feels tight. Although it did stop my psoriasis flare up from getting worse
This is drying my skin out, when I put it on my skin feels tight and dry.
Neostrata Restore Bionic Face Cream
- Gluconolactone and Lactobionic Acid visibly reduce signs of photoaging
- Ideal for post-procedure to help condition skin after superficial peels, microdermabrasion and non-ablative laser treatments
- Can be used with topicals such as retinoids that can dry the skin
- Revitalises the look of stressed skin
- 8% gluconolactone - polyhydroxy acid, hydrating, brightening
- 4% lactobionic acid - polyhydroxy acid, hydrating, brightening
How to use:
Apply to face and neck twice daily following cleansing.
Fragrance-free, non-comedogenic, non-acnegenic.